留别田昼译文及注释

留别田昼朗读

《留别田昼》是宋代贺铸创作的一首诗词。以下是诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:

君家陋巷一尺泥,
Your humble dwelling, just a foot of mud,
吾车有轮马有蹄。
While my carriage has wheels and my horse has hooves.
犯寒踏雨重相过,
Braving the cold and stepping through heavy rain,
明日扁舟吾遂西。
Tomorrow, I shall board a small boat and head west.

回首邯郸迹如扫,
Looking back, the traces of Handan are swept away,
离索十年成潦倒。
Ten years of separation have left me desolate.
兔葵燕麦春日妍,
The rabbit's-foot grass, the swallow's wheat, the beautiful spring day,
蝉腹龟肠气方饱。
The cicada's belly, the turtle's intestines, the air is full.

云逵窅窅谢攀跻,
The clouds drift high, bidding farewell to the climb,
长铗与人还故栖。
The long whip and I return to our old dwelling.
异时结驷来南驮,
At a different time, I will come with a team of horses to the south,
耕者老夫锄者妻。
The old farmer and the hoe-wielding wife.

这首诗词以对比的手法,描绘了作者与君家的差距。作者自称车马有轮蹄,而君家只有陋巷一尺泥,形象地表达了自己的富贵与君家的贫困。诗中还描述了作者离开邯郸的情景,表达了离别的伤感和对过去的回忆。最后,作者展望了未来,表示将带着马队回到南方,与农民一起劳作。整首诗词通过对比和描写,表达了作者对现实的思考和对人生的感悟。

下载这首诗
(0)
相关诗文: