宴湖上亭作
广亭盖小湖,湖亭实清旷。
The spacious pavilion covers a small lake, and the lake pavilion is truly open and clear.
轩窗幽水石,怪异尤难状。
The elegant windows reveal the secluded water and rocks, which are especially strange and difficult to describe.
石尊能寒酒,寒水宜初涨。
The stone statues can chill the wine, and the cold water should be filled at first.
岸曲坐客稀,杯浮上摇漾。
The curved bank is adorned by few seated guests, their cups floating and rocking on the water's surface.
远水入帘幕,淅沥吹酒舫。
The distant water enters the curtains, dripping soundly onto the wine boat.
欲去未回时,飘飘正堪望。
Before leaving, I can't help but look around, feeling light as if floating.
酣兴思共醉,促酒更相向。
Inebriated with joy, we all indulge in thoughts, urging each other to drink more.
舫去若惊凫,溶瀛满湖浪。
As the boat departs, it startles the ducks, and the vast lake waves blend together.
朝来暮忘返,暮归独惆怅。
From dawn till dusk, I forget to return; when evening comes, I feel lonely and desolate.
谁肯爱林泉,从吾老湖上。
Who would be willing to appreciate the woods and springs with me, to accompany me as I grow old on this lake?
广亭盖小湖,湖亭实清旷。轩窗幽水石,怪异尤难状。石尊能寒酒,寒水宜初涨。岸曲坐客稀,杯浮上摇漾。远水入帘幕,淅沥吹酒舫。欲去未回时,飘飘正堪望。酣兴思共醉,促酒更相向。舫去若惊凫,溶瀛满湖浪。朝来暮忘返,暮归独惆怅。谁肯爱林泉,从吾老湖上。
元结(719~772年),中国唐代文学家。字次山,号漫叟 、聱叟 。河南鲁山人。天宝六载(747)应举落第后,归隐商余山。天宝十二载进士及第。安禄山反,曾率族人避难猗玗洞 (今湖北大冶境内),因号猗玗子。乾元二年(759),任山南东道节度使史翙幕参谋,招募义兵,抗击史思明叛军,保全十五城。代宗时,任道州刺史,调容州,加封容州都督充本管经略守捉使,政绩颇丰。大历七年(772)入朝,同年卒于长安。...