擢第后入蜀经罗村,
After being promoted, I entered the Shu region and passed through the village of Luo.
路见海棠盛开偶有题咏。
On the way, I saw the sea of blooming cherry blossoms and occasionally some poems written about it.
上国休夸红杏艳,
The capital should not boast about the beauty of apricot blossoms,
深溪自照绿苔矶。
For in this deep valley, the green moss on the rocks reflects its own beauty.
一枝低带流莺睡,
A branch hangs low, carrying a sleeping warbler,
数片狂和舞蝶飞。
While a few pieces of fallen petals dance in the air like crazy butterflies.
堪恨路长移不得,
I regret that I can't stay longer as I continue my journey,
可无人与画将归。
And no one is there to bring back a painting of this scene.
手中已有新春桂,
But I already have a branch of a new year's cassia in my hand,
多谢烟香更入衣。
Which I am grateful for as its fragrance seeps into my clothes.
这首诗描述了作者擢第(考中进士)后游历蜀地(四川地区)经过罗村时的情景。诗中描绘了罗村的美丽景色,特别是盛开的海棠花景。作者以简洁而优美的语言,展示了大自然的美丽和悠闲的田园生活。诗中还暗示了作者对长途旅行的不满和渴望停下来欣赏和绘画这美景。最后,作者提到了他手中拿着的新春桂枝和穿衣服沾染了桂花的香气,表达了他对春天和美好生活的渴望和感激之情。整首诗以自然景色为背景,表达了诗人对美好生活和自然之美的向往和赞美。
上国休夸红杏艳,深溪自照绿苔矶。一枝低带流莺睡,数片狂和舞蝶飞。堪恨路长移不得,可无人与画将归。手中已有新春桂,多谢烟香更入衣。
郑谷(约851~910)唐朝末期著名诗人。字守愚,汉族,江西宜春市袁州区人。僖宗时进士,官都官郎中,人称郑都官。又以《鹧鸪诗》得名,人称郑鹧鸪。其诗多写景咏物之作,表现士大夫的闲情逸致。风格清新通俗,但流于浅率。曾与许裳、张乔等唱和往还,号“芳林十哲”。原有集,已散佚,存《云台编》。...